Hi everyone,
This is Tracy Nield, Tiffany's sister from Pocatello. I have some very Good News to share with all of you. Tiffany and Ryan would like to announce the birth of their beautiful daughter.
Tiffany decided to go into labor all on her own. This morning she woke up and was bleeding and contracting. She went to the hospital around 9am to have a little looksey, and low and behold,
Olivia Grace Head wanted to make today her birthday. She was born at 1:43pm.
Weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 3 oz. and 20 in long. Her mommy said she is perfect in every way. Congratulation to the Head Family. We are all so excited to have another, niece, cousin and grandchild in our family. You two are great parents. Enjoy your new Bundle of Joy.
I Do Now
4 days ago







11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you and your family! Little ones are so wonderful and I love the name you chose! (Even if it wasn't the one I voted for.) Take care and hope you get to sleep on your belly soon! (That's what I always missed when I was pregnant.)
YEA!!!!!!! Way to go Tiff. I knew she wouldn't wait for the induction. There's something about these girls...they want to do it all on their own. And how exciting, ours girls share middle names. I love Olivia Grace. You did awesome. Way to be the means through which another beloved daughter of God can gain her earthly experience! You are awesome.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so wonderful - take care, and we're so happy for you guys!!! :-)
Yippeeee!! I can't wait to see pictures of this little girl. Love you guys, tell her Aunt Laura loves her.
Congratulations Head Family! We can't wait to meet sweet little Olivia!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
Wahoo!!!!! Congrats on going into labor all on your own. I'm so excited to see her beautiful face! I wish you happy thoughts and blessings! :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations Ryan and Tiffany! And welcome to the world Olivia! We are all excited to see pictures of you soon!
We are so happy for you. Congratulations!
Hi Guys!
I just found out today that you had your baby on Wed. Congratulations!! I'm so happy that all went well and that you have a beautiful baby girl. Can't wait to see pics of her.
Post a Comment