Ryan & I did a photo shoot the other day. What a belly??? I have a doctor visit on Wednesday afternoon to get the approval for a Thursday induction.....Yea!!!! I'll update!
Do you like my tiger strips???
I Do Now
4 days ago
ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Ryan & I did a photo shoot the other day. What a belly??? I have a doctor visit on Wednesday afternoon to get the approval for a Thursday induction.....Yea!!!! I'll update!
Do you like my tiger strips???
Posted by The Crazy Heads at 9:56 PM
4 comments:
Wonderful pictures Tiff! I'm so excited to see the new edition to your family! She will be so blessed! You are amazing! Happy induction day!
Ahhh...look at you! Good luck this next week. At least you'll have one birthday before Christmas. Holidays are going to be fun with week after week with birthday parties!
Whoa baby is right! You are one hot mama! You always look so beautiful. I love you.
Sorry, Ryan stole my comment.
Post a Comment