We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.08.2009

Hostile Take-Over

These plants are taking over my kitchen. I can barely get to my soap and every once in a while it grabs me when I turn on the water. What is a girl to do???? We will finally be able to plant them NEXT weekend. Until then, lets hope I don't get swallowed up.



4 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

Mmmm. Looks like yumminess in the making. We are just a few weeks behind you. Cold Eastern Idaho weather and all. I would take protection with you to the sink...a can of plant killer should do the trick. They'll leave ya alone then.

AJ said...

I should have told Tom to wait until I saw a post on your blog about planting the suckers. He was so anxious...he planted them the day before that big hail storm that came through. The 2 inch tomatoes and all just didn't stand a chance. So, I've started over.

The Shaffers said...

Oh Ryan how does your garden grow? Very well I'd say. Good job, keep up the good work. I like the jungle kitchen.
Love,
Tobyson

Debbie Murdock said...

Dang you're plants look good! Hold on for one more week. Just think of it this way...all that lovely oxygen you're getting from the green plants.