PINK with YELLOW stripes. And it's WATERPROOF!!!!!!!!!
We went to the doctor today. 2 hours later we came out with this and a big bill, I'm sure!
This was Ali messin' around and being silly while we waited.
Goofy faces!
She cracks herself up!!!
This is the waterproof wrap. She was getting a little annoyed with the crazy mom with the camera.
First, she chose pink and now she is REALLY annoyed with her momma.
WOW, Stipes!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!
Her hand was turning purple from the pressure. They actually were a little worried so we had to stay for a little extra bit to make sure she regained feeling in her fingers. She did by the way!
This is my happy camper waiting for feeling to come back.
I didn't get pictures of her getting her 2 x-rays. I felt that it would have been a little much. She had one x-ray before the cast and one after. She did a great job. Her biggest problem was that while the doctor was wrapping up her arm he kept getting her pants and legs wet with water. She kept complaining about it and he kept telling her not to worry about it. By about the 15th complaint you could tell he was getting a little annoyed.
All in all it went great and now I don't feel that we have to be as careful with her cause her arm is not so fragile. Now we just need to make sure she doesn't use this cast as a weapon, those things are hard.
This is a picture of our families' signatures on her cast. She is so excited to have all her friends sign it before school gets out.







9 comments:
That is sweet! I didn't know you could get multi-color casts.
love the color combo
Ali: Good job with the cast. I am very proud of you Ali. I love the colors. Her coloring in her hand did look purple. Is that okay? Did the Dr. say anything about the broken arm? Love Mom
Our kids have been bringing up their sick primary teacher for weeks in their prayers. They’re like parrots with OCD. It’s nice to finally get some new material. “Please bless Ali’s arm to get better.” “Please bless Ali’s arm to get better.” “Please bless Ali’s arm to get better.” “Please bless Ali’s arm to get better.” “Please bless Ali’s arm to get better.”
But really, we do hope her arm gets better soon. And hopefully no iPods get lost in the cast.
Love the bright fun colors. She's already for Summer!
I love the cast, Ali!
Save a spot for me!!!
That is the best pink lemondade cast I have ever seen!
Very cool cast! Having that drip on me would bug me too!
Post a Comment