I bet you didn't even know it started, for us at least. I don't know why I just haven't blogged about it yet. We started t-ball in April and it finished a couple of days ago. Ali had a really good time. The very first game she got to play pitcher and was hit in the head with ball. She didn't even cry, she was awesome and continued to play, what a sport!
Whenever I asked her what her favorite part about t-ball was she always said, "when we get to high 5 the other team and then we get a snack." And that, ladies and gentlemen is why I paid $70 for t-ball. . . . . . to high 5 and get a snack. Here are the highlights of the last game.
This is her normal stance.....she is really into the game.
Look at that determination! She puts her whole body into it!
This is what she is usually doing....eating her glove, GROSS!!!!!
She was so happy to get a trophy. It is even a little girl with a pony tail.
She LOVES that trophy, she asks if she can clean it every day.
We all had a really great time at T-ball. Thank you to all the grandparents who came out to support her for every game, it made Ali really happy. And thanks for your help with my other crazy kids.







4 comments:
What fun! and perfect timing for it to end, just before it gets so stinkin' hot that you melt. :P
how adorable! What a little sweetie. Wonderful that you could spend money for that! At least there will be good memories.
SO CUTE!!! I think it's so fun to watch kids play sports!
Snacks are always the highlight, I wonder how old the kids are when they stop the snack? That will be a shock! Which league did you guys play in? She is so cute with her trophy, John III asks to clean his too.
Post a Comment