We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.05.2009

I've been SHOT!!!!!

Livy just got her 4 month shots, we're a little behind cause she is over 4 1/2 months old now. I love her facial expressions, she always makes me laugh. She looks as though you just told her the most astonishing news EVER!!!!! 


I just really liked this picture of our little Liv

7 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh Tiff, she is such a doll! She has the funniest expressions. Hope you are eating her up!

The Haucks said...

So Cute!

Mike said...

Hilarious! What are you telling her all day to get her to give you those looks!

Mike said...

It said Mike actually it's me Laura

Debbie Murdock said...

She is growing up so fast!! She has the cutest expressions.

Lindsey said...

That second picture is absolutely hysterical. You know she'll hate those when she gets older, it's good blackmail.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!