We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.18.2009

More CRAZY deals!!!!

I am SOOOO obsessed with this couponing. I feel great now that I really understand and am really organized. Here's what I got at Albertsons, they are my new favorite store. They had a lot on sale, but most of it was with double coupons. I love doublers!!!!! I did this in 11 transactions to get the best deal.

If I wouldn't have had any coupons or anything then the total would have been $180.05
scroll down to see the details and what I really paid.
 


Here's what it is:
2 boxes of rice crispy
5 boxes of 100 calorie packs
4 boxes of go-gurts (i never buys these, my kids love me right now)
1 bag of Ritz chips (these are my new favorite chip)
3 bags of wacky mac
2 Lipton rice sides
3 packs of Cottonelle (12 double rolls)
7 bags of grated cheese
3 bags of salad
2 boxes of Crystal Light
2 boxes of blueberry muffins
2 cream cheeses
2 packages of sliced fake cheese
4 boxes of veggie sides
18 boxes of Healthy Choice meals

I only paid $57.28

I can stop whenever I want to,
I just DON'T want to!!!!!!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

You and Beth are awesome! I get good deals here and there, but nothing like that!

Laura said...

Would you come to NH and do my grocery shopping for me, only we don't have Albertsons. So maybe you could ship me stuff, how would cheese ship?

Debbie Murdock said...

Dang Girl!!! Surrrre that's what all addicts say...I can stop whenever I want :) What a great hobby...nothing feels better getting a killer deal.

valerie said...

I keep hearing about "couponing" and I never realized what a great deal you guys are getting, Ximena just said the same thing about it. Maybe I need a lesson, cause really Albertson's.....that place is terrible with their prices, but I trust you. Awesome job deary. If you can find the time with 4 kids, and three of them still at home all day, then I think I can do it too! :)
you have inspired me....
let's see if I can follow through.

also. stacey said she ran into your mom, and she has my prom dress? really? My light blue dress, cinderella like one? Let me know if it really is mine. I don't remember you borrowing it, but that was a few years ago. I did loose track of it... :)

Beth said...

You totaly ROCK!!!!

AJ said...

I tried it last week with cereal and one tub of frosting. I got about $40 worth of cereal and frosting for $6. I did it in two transactions, but I don't like shopping enough to make it a steady hobby.

Michelle Colt said...

Everytime I've tried, I've messed up and gotten screwed in the long run!! I need help with the whole couponing thing. I've temporarily given up!! good job!

Michelle Colt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Van Horn Family said...

Great job Tiff. Couponing is very addictive.