We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

8.07.2009

The 2 minute fit!

This is what we're dealing with!!!!




Any ideas?

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm laughing. What does he do if you just leave him there, does he just keep going?

AJ said...

Sorry. I don't have an cool tricks. When John was that age my brother-in-law got down on the floor with him and did the same thing. Then when he had John's attention he asked mentioned how stupid it looked. lol Personally, I would ignore it and see if that worked.

Debbie Murdock said...

This is probably NO HELP whatsoever but we would run out of ideas so Matt would say lets throw a fit too and he would throw himself on the ground and mimic Maryn. It ticked her off but made us laugh our heads off. Good luck with that!

Laura said...

I figured it out...he's so mad that he has an Aunt Laura in NH that he barely knows and he want to see her, except he doesn't know it. See after he comes in Nov. he'll be an angel. Just kidding I think you just have to ignore it or I like the idea of you or Ryan throwing a fit too. Could you film that please?

Barb said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! Ahhh the memories of Zac at that age. I used to just ignore him, but it was HARD! I also tried to get down on the floor and throw a fit too, but that really ticked him off. I say try the ignore thing. Other than that, be glad you hve the video. He will love it when he is 16 and you show it to his prom date! Ha!

Lysa King said...

Madi is doing this too, though hers are more screamming and just angry. What I have finally found works for me is, I no longer ask what she wants, I just tell her "All right well I don't know what you want so you can either tell me or you can go to your room to cry." And then I walk away and give her a couple of minutes to either calm down or go to her room and if she doesn't do either one then I take her and put her on her toddler bed. And honestly I have only had to do that twice. Surprisingly most the time she just gets up goes to her room and screams/cries for a little while adn then she comes out asks for a hug and starts playing or whatever. I don't know what it means sometimes I think she just wants to be mad and then she is fine again. Good Luck!

Heather said...

no idea how to deal with that. but please tell me the solution if you find one, incase Rowan wants to do that in a few months!

Retired and Happy said...

Hey send him to grandma's we will love it out of him and send him back happy, spoiled and spoiled some more. Although then the fit may last 4 minutes then instead of two. But you can always send him to grandma's.

Michelle said...

Hey Tiff he's just mad 'cause the "Montana Heads" went home! Should I be worried that my six year old still does the same thing occasionally? LIKE TODAY!!! :)
Miss you guys! Love U!

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

My son did the same thing except with a much louder volume and screeching screams... for no reason.