We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

8.07.2009

Busy just hangin' out

I heard some unusual sounds coming from the living room. It was the sound of paper ripping. This is what I found.
And here is the culprit.
We spent an hour or so wrapping presents for some family members yesterday and Oscar just didn't approve of the wrapping job I guess. What a stinker.


Ali is getting so excited for the first grade. We made a countdown chain for her.
Oscar found a play phone. He also found a fun place to keep it.

An afternoon of swimming was just too much for the boys to handle.

2 comments:

The Hutton Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Kobi is going into first grad too. He's really excited! We will have to make a countdown chain also. Great idea!

Debbie Murdock said...

Ya know I could totally see clothes makers putting cell phone pockets in toddler clothes. Ali looks so grown up. Have fun in the first grade!!!!