I just came across this and though it was funny.
I actually wanted to do a post on my awesome husband. Ryan has been working really hard lately eating good and getting up at 5 am to go running. I am so proud of him. He told me I wasn't allowed to show you a before and after picture because he's not to his goal weight yet. Let me just tell you that he's lookin' good! All of his clothes just hang on him. I can't wait until we can go clothes shopping for him when he gets to his goal weight. He did say that I can tell you that he has lost almost 50 pounds!!!!!!!! What a guy!
He is in a weight-loss challenge through the Humphrey's Diabetes Center. The challenge ends in November and if he loses the most percentage of weight he WILL win $3000. I know he is going to win. Great job Ry, keep it up, you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!








8 comments:
That is so awesome! Tell him congratulations! We'll cross our fingers for the $3000.
Wow! Congratulations Ryan!
Way to go! Nathan and I need to learn some tips from him!
Good job ryan...keep it up. I think loosing 50 lbs makes you the winner already! Love you.
Seriously, that is so great! He must be feeling so much healthier and have a ton more energy now! Great Work!
awesome!!!!!!!! I know so many GUYS (guys, of course it is guys- girls aren't that lucky!) who are losing TONS of weight - my husband included! I hope he wins- 3000 sure sounds good to me!
Too funny!!
(modified cheer just for you)
V - I - C - T - O - R - Y
Ryan's vic-to-ry will show the crazy Head house pride!
Go Ryan go!
Post a Comment