Here is Ms. Liv with her first pony tail.......
It's cute, but not something I will everyday, at least until she has more hair.
We went to the temple for family night yesterday and the kids got to touch the temple, they loved it there and we got some cute pictures.
And finally, Oscar's adorable smashed face, what more do you need?







4 comments:
You're children are so adorable!!! I like the pic of all of them on the marble...so precious!
That is a great way to spend a family night. I love Oscars smushy face. :)
Family nights are great and your kids are cute. It was so great to see you guys and spend time with you. We sure missed Ali and Charlie. Hopefully we'll see them soon.
Have you done the game in the new Friends? Another great family night activity.
Love you guys
How fun , that is a good idea!! Cute pics.
Post a Comment