A question for all of you in my area. Do you know of anyone who does dance/ballet classes close by for a good price? Any information would be great. Thanks!!!!!
This was Ali last year at her dance recital.
ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Posted by The Crazy Heads at 3:26 PM
5 comments:
I'm not sure the ages of the classes but I know that Sherri Fuhriman (Garin's mom) teaches little dance classes for a good price. She's over by Intrmtn Gas Co.
I take Kailie to Pat Harris. It's on Fairview just past Cole on Mckinney. We pay $40.
Wasn't Sara and Marla opening up a dance studio kind of near there??
Courtney did the classes through parks and rec one year and LOVED it. It was much less expensive then the studios in the area. The recital costumes were also simple and inexpensive. (the one place I had Mallory in wanted $70!)
Sara did open one with Marla, but ended up starting her own. I wish we could go to her, she is the best, but the timing and location are a bit difficult.
Post a Comment