We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

11.03.2009

HALLOWEEN, of course

It's inevitable that you post Halloween pictures, I'm just a few days late.

Here are our carving creations
We tried something new and it turned out cute, I think.




HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!!

Ali is an angle
Charlie as Thomas - he just woke up and was not very happy about this picture
My little skunk. My mother-in-law made this for ali when she was 1. So far, all the kids have been able to wear it. Guess what Livy will be next year?????
My little bumble-bee. She even has a stinger on her bum.
Check out their loot
We all had a great time visiting grandparents and galavanting around in our neighborhood.
The End

9 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable. Oscar is a doll and looks like a blonde version of Charlie. Can't wait to see him and Ryan next week.

Wendy said...

how appropriate that you and ryan are dressed in super costumes! You guys are Super!

Debbie Murdock said...

Awesome costumes! It's so funny...every picture I see of Oscar he has this face like...what, who me?

Michelle said...

Very fun! I love Oscar and his pumpkin. Looks like you had a great time. Good luck to Ryan on Saturday!!!!! He looks awesome.

Undaunted said...

Looks like you got a good haul. :) Those are some great pumpkins and cutie kids.

George and Caralee said...

Way cute you Crazy Head Family! Loves to all!

Melissa said...

So cute!!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

oh my heck! your kids are growing so fast!! and good job to Ryan for all his hard work! Way to go!!!! :D

Marji Crummett said...

I found your blog through Beth Banister. Hope you don't mind. You super woman costume reminds me of the wonder women costume I wore for our happy days skit at girls camp. Ha Ha. You guys look great.

Merry Christmas.