We are nearing the end!!!!!
Ryan has literally been workin' his buns off, they are practically gone!
The BIG weigh-in is on Saturday morning and they will announce the winner soon after.
Ryan has been going to the gm TWICE every day. He goes before work at 5 am and again after work at 4 pm. He is the hardest worker out there and totally deserves this. Whether he wins or not we are all SO proud of him. He looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I'll give you the before and after picture and all his stats after the contest is over.
(picture taken last June)
GO Ryan!!!!!!!!







4 comments:
I am crying reading this, Ryan has been such an inspiration and I want him to win soooo BAD. We are all rooting for you Ry. Good Luck and no matter what-- You already won.
Way to go, Ryan!!! :) That is AWESOME!!! :) We'll be rooting for you on Saturday!
Ryan does look amazing and I am in awe of his determination and committment. Best of Luck...and as Laura said,
You are already the WINNER in my book!
Way to be such a supportive wife!
That is awesome! Crossing my fingers that he wins it all!!!
Post a Comment