We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

11.17.2009

My boys are back!!!!!

This was a picture I took of them just before they left
Oscar did surprisingly well for a crazy almost 2 year old with a cold.
The first day they went to Boston-Oscar's favorite part was the ferry over there, he loved watching the water.
This was in Maine visiting some lighthouses. These are Oscar's New Hampshire cousins.
And our favorite New Hampshire family

Oscar & Miles were great buddies
This one is by far my favorite. Don't they look so cute?
More lighthouses
I loved this picture of Laura, Ryan and Miles jumped in too
They are so stinkin' cute and took such good care of my boys for me. Thank you Miles, Caleigh, Griffin and Ellie.
Oscar was spoiled big time by this girl. Thanks for letting them come and visit, they had an amazing time. Hopefully we can all come visit some day.
Welcome home boys!

7 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am glad they are home too. The pictures are darling.

Undaunted said...

How fun. I am hoping to make it back to NH and ME to visit family too. Glad they got back safe and sound. :)

Laura said...

Come back.... we had such a great time, and I miss Oscar. I still owe you a trip to Fenway.

Heather said...

it looks so lovely over there. i want to go now.

Lindsey said...

It looks like they had a good time. I'm glad that things went well. I also love that Ryan is willing to have someone take their picture on the plane. It was a cute picture, Graydon would never do that:)

Emily and Reese said...

Looks like a great trip! Your family is getting so big!! Hey would you mind posting your address to my blog so we can send you a CHristmas card? THANKS!!!!

Michelle Colt said...

I didn't realise that Laura was your husbands sister! I new her a little bit in high school. She was a very nice girl! Small world once again!