Oscar was long over due for a haircut. We kept telling him we were going to give him one and he would always respond with, "yeah, tomorrow." Well, I finally just did it. He was NOT a happy client to say the least. He started making this new face when he really doesn't like something. I can't help bu laugh and then he gets more upset and by the end of it he looks about 80 years old.
still not digging the haircut
even when we were done he was still upset about the whole thing. See, he is on his way to "the face". It starts with the eyebrow and ends with the lower lip.
I FINALLY got him to smile when I told him he could take a shower all by himself. That has been Oscar and Livy's new thing lately. We can't seem to take a shower alone anymore. When they hear it turn on they start stripping their clothes and they are in there with you. Before I know it they are kicking me out and telling me that I'm done and I need to leave. Hey, at least they get clean.
The little ones were super cute in their church clothes on Sunday so I grabbed a few pictures.
they always have to make this face when I get the camera out
I wish I would have included her cute boots, but I missed them in the photo
the face......of course
a cute one of them together







1 comments:
They look so grown up and big! How did that happen? Cute kiddos.
Post a Comment