ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Ha! I wish that was the case in my family! One of my boys think they taste mighty fine...and it makes my stomach turn each time I catch him. Yuck!
LOLOL, What a milestone! :) Hopefully he won't realize that chasing his sister with for a while yet. ;)
ha ha ha. That's one smart boy you got there. Although knowing how you and Ryan are about building good eating habits in your kids, if he starts a booger he better have finish it!
Heh heh heh...ya gotta love kid sayings.
Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha! I wish that was the case in my family! One of my boys think they taste mighty fine...and it makes my stomach turn each time I catch him. Yuck!
LOLOL, What a milestone! :) Hopefully he won't realize that chasing his sister with for a while yet. ;)
ha ha ha. That's one smart boy you got there. Although knowing how you and Ryan are about building good eating habits in your kids, if he starts a booger he better have finish it!
Heh heh heh...ya gotta love kid sayings.
Love it!
Post a Comment