We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.15.2011

My big 6 year old!!!!!

January 13th was Charlie's BIG birthday. He turned SIX years old.
This is what Charlie picked out for me to make to bring to his class to celebrate his birthday.
I think they turned out pretty cute and they were easy too.
Here is the birthday boy getting ready to open presents from Mom & Dad.
This toy was actually in our "birthday bin", but he had been eyeing it for months and really wanted it.
When he first opened this present he said, "this is kinda a baby toy." Guess what toy he has been playing with the most????
Charlie really wanted a Sonic Wii game.
Charlie wanted to go ice skating just like Ali did for her birthday. We invited Charlie's friend, Triston, to go with us. They all had a great time. They pretty much had the ice to themselves. It was nice because then they could go at their own pace.
Thanks for coming Kate & Triston.



Charlie was all smiles until . . . . . . . . .
he biffed it! Hit his face right on the ice.
Finally a good one of Charlie and Triston. We have been trying to get a good one of them for years. they are best buddies!
I didn't skate this time, but I walked out onto the ice to get a picture with the kiddos. We stayed there for almost 2 hours. We had to drag the kids home because the moms were freezing.
Charlie wanted to go to McDonalds for dinner.
Our traditional prison picture. You would think at age 6 it would get easier. I think I had to take his picture a dozen times before I got a decent one.
Happy Birthday to my sweet Charlie boy. He has such a tender heart and big brown eyes. He comes up to me throughout the day just to hug me and tell me that he loves me. What a good little boy. He is my smart smart kindergartener who has already proposed to 2 different girls. Am I in trouble or what? Life wouldn't be the same without this little guy.

Love you Charlie Joe!

1 comments:

Marcus and Stacie said...

They grow so fast. He is getting so big and tall. What a cutie. :)