We did Maggie's blessing this past Sunday on June 5th. She wore the most beautiful dress made the best designer ever!!!!!! her grandma Johnson. Sadly, they were unable to make it so I have no pictures of them with her, but the next time they come I'll dress her back up in it.
Isn't she adorable????
It was such a beautiful day for such a beautiful event with beautiful kids.
I put my girls in all white. I was joking that I should have worn my wedding dress to match them.
Livy was such a stinker that day and we couldn't get her to participate in anything.
Oscar's classic face. These boys are going to take such good care of their little sister.
They love her sooooooo much!
What an amazing man this is. He gave the most beautiful and heartfelt blessing. Thanks babe!
Not bad for trying to get 7 people to look good.

Grandma & Papa Lines with Maggie
This was us just after sacrament

Grandma & Papa Head with Mags
Then we had to add her cousin, Mikayla. (see other post about her)
Here is me and Maggers with Michelle and her little one, Mikayla. (this is Ryan's brother's wife)
I just had to take a picture of this. This was in the hall at our church. We call it the carseat parking lot. After I took this picture 3 more showed up and some were even double-parked. We have lots of babies in our ward.
It was such a great day. Thank you everyone who participated. What a great memory.








2 comments:
She is so beautiful. What a wonderful day. I love your car seat parking lot as well. Too funny.
Gorgeous baby! I love the dress, reminds me of Caleighs. What a beautiful family you have. The boys were looking especially dapper. And so fun to see Maggie and Mikayla together.
Post a Comment