Our June has been so busy busy busy!!!!!
My sister came into town in the middle of the month and we took all the kids to Bounce. Yep, we counted Toby & Sandra as "the kids". They pretty much entertained them the whole time and ran around like crazy.

Here is the viewing crew. My sisters. Tracy is 7 months preggers with her 4th baby and Terri held Maggie for me while I photographed and kept tabs on the kiddos.

this is Livy thinking safe

This quickly became a favorite

Sandra's turn

Now Oscar had to try.

See, I told you they are just like kids




Livy's favorite was this relay race thing. She would always let me take her picture at the beginning and then again at the end of the race.

Ali had lots of fun with her cousin, Madison.

Hunter, Zach, Sandra, Ali, Oscar, Camden, Hannah, Toby, Madison

Daddy and Maggers taking a snoozer

We got a visit from grandma and papa johnson.

grandma johnson made Maggie's blessing dress and we wanted to get a picture of them together.

Ali and Charlie did Camp Invention last week. It is like science camp. They had so much fun.

here is Charlie's invention.

it was a remote controlled car. The only glich? Someone else had to move it while he used the remote. We are still working out the kinks!


here is Ali's invention. She made a helicopter hat.

that is Ali with her camp counselor, Tatianna.

and Charlie with his, Alaina.

My mom turned 60 last Saturday and we had a surprise lunch for her at Mandarin Palace. (that's our "go to" place in our family).
the kids had a squirt bottle fight.

poor daddy






we are having fun trying different ways to get Maggie to smile

PURPLE!!!!! She went with purple. She was so brave. They had to "pop" it back into place. They were hoping it would do it on it's own once the swelling went down, but no such luck.

"wanna sign my cast?"

Charlie started a basketball camp this week and is LOVING it.


the next "air Jordan". Only this one comes in white!

He even got to do the camp with his best friend, Triston. I can't believe that these 2 boys went to this.....

from this!!!! This is Charlie and Triston. Charlie was 6 weeks and Triston was 9 weeks. They have been best friends for a long time. It was destined, Triston's mom and I have been the best of friends since we were 5. I used to babysit Triston way back when.
Kate, Triston's mom, and I were pregnant again at the same time. This time they are only 1 week apart. This is Ethan with Miss Maggers.
Here are the boys holding their bundles of joy.
slow down summer, we can't keep up!!!!!!!








3 comments:
Hey My aunt Jana is one of the leaders for the whole camp maybe Ali and Charlie know her.But she might not have done it this year.could you ask them if they knew Jana from Camp Invention.
Oh I did Camp Invention and it was fun.
Ali- sorry you had to have it popped back in. I LOVE the purple cast...suits you perfectly.
holy picture overload indeed! Goodness me where to begin? love bounce and justin and I are def like toby and sandra we play lots too! only way to go at that place!
adorable pictures all around.
the end.
Post a Comment