We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

6.23.2011

We didn't start the fire!!!!!!

(I snagged this picture from the ktvb website. This is not my house, but it is in my neighborhood. This is exactly what we saw last night.)

What an eventful night we had last night with a crazy lightening and thunder storm. It was a little more scary than I would have liked seeing how it started a fire about 1/3 of a mile from my house. Luckily, the fireman did a great job containing it and thankfully nobody was hurt. It burned about 10 acres of land in the foothills.

We took this picture right outside our front door. Crazy how it looks like daytime. This was around 10:00 p.m.

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

...It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

Sorry I couldn't resist myself!

Undaunted said...

Those are really cool pictures. Glad the fire didn't go far.