We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

6.01.2011

presents for the teacher

This is what we did for the kids' teachers this year. Darn, I meant to take a picture of the back. We made up the ingredients like kindness, wisdom, love and fun. We also put on a bar code that said "teacher" on it. Then I printed it off and wrapped it around a candy bar. Took about an hour and cost $1.25 a piece. Not bad.

The kids made a thank you card and gave them to their teachers yesterday. The teachers said they loved them. Here is Charlie with his teacher, Mrs. Brunelle.
Here is Ali & her teacher, Mrs. Telleria
I can't believe the kids are almost out of school.

I just had to get this picture. Love all my little piggies!!!!
We got these t shirts a couple of years ago in Lagoon. One for me, Ali, Charlie and Oscar. They didn't have Ryan's size or Livy's. Well, just wait 2 years, take one down pass it around and now everyone has a shirt. I can't believe my 8 year old can fit into a shirt of mine.
Love the back

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

Those are some cute piggies. :)

Laura said...

great idea for your teachers. Love the piggies, and hand-me-downs are a wonderful thing. I usually can pull clothes out Caleigh's drawer and put them right into Elliots. Elliot's already outgrown most of Caleighs kindergarten wardrobe. They'll be the same size soon.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Mrs. Telleria look like Aunt Janet.

Love you,
Toni