We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

12.04.2011

allergic reaction

this is what an allergic reaction to penicillin looks like:



ali was having an ear ache last week so we took her into the doctor. she had an ear infection, a pretty bad one they said. they put her on amoxicillin and apparently it doesn't agree with her. it started out really little on her belly and didn't actually seem like that big of a deal until this morning when it hit everywhere. poor girl. we got a new prescription for her and some benadryl. i really hope it goes away soon.

2 comments:

valerie said...

yoiks! you and your children I swear! Its never an easy fix is it?! :)
hope she clears up fast.....and that she's not too misreable! :(

MKB said...

Allie and I have something in common. I hope she feels better soon having hives stinks big time.