What would make the "Crazy Head House" a little bit crazier?
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
And for your information, it wasn't an oops baby! Let's think of the positives: awesome tax return next year, we've already paid our deductible this year and more than likely will reach our out of pocket, Oscar will basically have a twin but get to be older and they will keep each other company in the same primary class. I know many of you will think we are crazy for having babies only 11 months apart, but we were given very strong promptings from Heavenly Father to do this, so here we go. Ryan is so ecstatic about the whole thing, Ali & Charlie are also very excited. I am excited, but also very nervous about being pregnant again and with such a little one still, but I know Heavenly Father will help me and so will Ryan, he really is amazing when it comes to these pregnancy things. I haven't been to the doctor yet (May 19) but according to the computer I am 7 weeks and my due date will be December 26. Ali & Oscar both came 3 weeks early and Charlie came 1 week early, so hopefully I won't ruin Christmas or Ali's birthday (December 23).







11 comments:
CONGRATS TIFF!!!!!! That is awesome, and I don't think you should apologize for anything. It is your life and you guys to live it how you want to. Oscar will love having a little playmate. How fun how fun. Good luck with the pregnancy.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are both pregnant at the same time once again! I hope you'll be able to have enough energy to get done the things you need to. Ryan is a great guy and I'm sure will help out a lot! We love you guys!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So exciting!!! You're not crazy - you're living the way Heavenly Father is helping you live! :-) Hope you're feeling great! :-) (And TOTALLY YAY on the deductible, LOL! - that's great!!!)
Congrats! If the baby comes on time he/she won't ruin Ali's birthday or Christmas...it will just be a great present! Are you feeling sick at all?
YEA, How much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You crazy girl you. :) I can you believe it? youre going to have 4 babies? Wonderful! I was hoping for twins this time for me so that way I could have 3 all at once but not this time. :) We'll be knockin on your hospital door when this new one comes.
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! I think the term is "Irish twins" if they are born in the same year. What a FUN adventure for you. Definately craziness!! My first two are 13 months apart- that was CRAZY. Its hard the first few months and I'm sure its a lot like having twins but it gets better!!! I am sure you will have lots of help from Ali & Charlie. Congrats again!!
That was the last thing I was expecting to read! Holy crap! We are only a few weeks apart! Way to go Tiff and Ryan. And yes, I think you are crazy! BUT, my friend Mickale did have an oops pregnancy, and her boys were 12 months apart, and she is still living proof that you can do it! :)
Holy cow, I can't even imagine! You are wonder woman, so you can handle this kind of craziness!!! Me....not so much. :)
love you guys!
Dr lowder will get lots of money for the month of Dec! wait...he's your doc right?
You guys are nUtS!!! You didn't even let the oven cool off! Congrats though, and let the good times roll.
WOW WOW WOW! Dang girl! CRAZY but exciting!!! Good luck honey- you are gonna be a busy lady! I am in shock over here- CRAZY! Congrats!!
Wow! Congrats to both of you. My boys are 13 months apart and we've been living it for about 4 months now. As I expected, it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, BUT I wouldn't give them back for anything. I can already see that it's going to pay off in a few years too because they'll be such good friends. I hope you're having another boy so they can really be close buds and keep each other entertained! :)
Ryan and Tiff, CONGRATULATIONS, on your growing baby but also your faith! Everything will work out and i am so excited for you both! I look forward to hearing all about it from the pregnancy to the naming of your newest family member!
Post a Comment