They have so much fun together, they have been best friends for a couple of years now.
They have been best friends for about a year. I babysit Reese and her brother so they get to play together all the time.
ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
They have so much fun together, they have been best friends for a couple of years now.
They have been best friends for about a year. I babysit Reese and her brother so they get to play together all the time.
Posted by The Crazy Heads at 8:11 AM
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Charlie & Carson look like they could be twins in that pic! How cute! And Ali & Reese are the perfect "best friends" pair - totally fun and girly! :-)
I love when kids have best friends, because it reminds me of being that young, and all the fun things I used to get to do! The only thing that frightens me is when kenzie gets a little older and the real drama starts....eek!
Post a Comment