We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.25.2008

My Little Missionary

We found this suit for Charlie at Ross for $16.00. It was the only suit and it was his perfect size. Doesn't he look like a good little missionary? or as Charlie would say "mishmerry".




7 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I love the deals you can find at Ross. They aren't very consistent, but their deals can't be beat. How is the pregnancy going? Hope you're feeling great!

valerie said...

ahh Ross, I love love love that place. Heck, I love any good deal I come by!
very very handsome I might add, and Ali looks pretty darn cute herself!

Debbie Murdock said...

Charlie has grown up so much in the past year! What a handsome boy...and he's so happy!

The Stones said...

too too cute. i love the peanuts post. i am so sorry. hmmm motherhood.
ash

Heather said...

gotta love ross. and yes, he looks like quite the dashing missionary!

Unknown said...

What a handsome mini-missionary! And Ali looks so stylish, too! :-)

Waters said...

oh I love little boys in suits!!! I also feel if theyre in a suit they obey more in primary.
You know, I also love Ali's dress, I would totally wear it!