We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.22.2008

Want a peanut?

Thank you to my sister Toni for sending me an awesome package in the mail. The kids were excited too when they saw the peanuts. I told them to play carefully and to NOT make a mess.

Evidentally they didn't listen or didn't understand. I made them clean it up by hand and then Ali vacuumed the living room. It took them a total of 3 1/2 hours from start to finish.

Peanuts are now banned from the Head house.


9 comments:

Melissa said...

Is it bad that I laughed? When they have kids I think you should send their kids giant boxes of peanuts with nothing but those pictures inside. That is awesome that you made them clean it up themselves.

Beth said...

What a mess!!! It did make me laugh too. They look so happy!

Unknown said...

Oh my WORD!!! Too cute... and too messy! What a nice mommy to let them *ahem* learn! ;-)

Debbie Murdock said...

LOL!!! It's Christmas in May...look at all the beautiful snow. Wouldn't it be fun to be a kid again!

Waters said...

Was it the edible kind? movies anyone?

Jen Gillespie said...

oh you poor poor girl. You know, the more people I talk to, the more I learn that it never gets easier as they grow, and I think this is proof! Cute family pics!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious! Good for them cleaning it all up...even if it did take awhile.

Lucky for you that you didn't have to take them to graduation..it was long and boring! I made sure to pack lots of books, some toys and candy for when things for really rough.

valerie said...

Oh my goodness, I would have freaked out! I am so not good with a mess, my poor children. Looks like it was fun though, and I'm glad it was you and not me!! :)
I'm glad you made them clean it up, I would have caved and started to clean it myself, garsh 3 1/2 hours, is a long time!

Heather said...

wow, that is quite the mess. I am just glad they listened to you! Most kids would be finished after 10 minutes- man you must be a heck of a mom to keep them going after 3 hours!