Ali had her first dance recital yesterday, she did so good. I love how all the little kids have no idea what they are doing. My favorite part is when they do random spins.
Minnow
5 months ago
ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Ali had her first dance recital yesterday, she did so good. I love how all the little kids have no idea what they are doing. My favorite part is when they do random spins.
Posted by The Crazy Heads at 3:39 PM
5 comments:
Too Cute!!!! It's so fun to watch kids dance. What's amazing is in just a short time they become really really good!!
Adorable!!! That's so fun - I particularly like how much they just totally enjoy running around and being expressive - what a great opportunity, and such pure enthusiasm and joy! :-)
So cute!! Makes me want to put our little girl in dance already!! Ha, ah!! Way to go!
Oh the memories of doing that yourself! I was a chocolate milkshake once...no joke. Great job Alli! Fun to visit last week, thanks again. Love, B
Okay that was hilarious!!! Honestely, who puts their little boy in a all girls dance class?????
I couldn't help but laugh at it all, it was really very cute, but very humerous I must say!!!
Ali looks so little.....and I was loving the itching the bottom part...too priceless...all of it! :)
I have yet to venture out and put mackenzie in dance......maybe next year????
Post a Comment