A few weeks ago, I sent a letter to Jay Leno asking him if he would be interested in purchasing my late father's Plymouth Prowler. I never thought anything would come of it. Well, today he called and left us a message on our answering machine. Wow, Jay actually called us!
Minnow
5 months ago







10 comments:
Are you serious!! Jay Leno himself called and left the message?! WOW- so is he going to buy it? What did he say???
I just listened to it. He sounds different on a voicemail- it sounded like him near the end, but at the beginning I was like- who is that? Too weird.
Whoah!! What a down to earth guy and very respectful.
Wow!!! What a neat idea, to see if he'd be interested! ;-) And he was so nice about it - really thoughtful, to call himself instead of responding with a letter or something. Thanks for sharing the voicemail! :-) (Definitely keep it for posterity! ;-)
So cool! I was kind of not beleiving it was really him, but I listened again, and it really does sound like him! That is very cool that he took the time to call you personally! You have a great story to tell forever!
That's awesome. At first I was thinking..too bad you didn't actually get to talk to him, but it may be better this way because now you have it recorded!
I just saw your family pictures and I LOVE THEM. Very cute.
My email is heatherlarson88@gmail.com
Jon is into photography (jlphotography.biz)
so I have my own little camera man! I think it will come in handy when the baby is here- for now we just like to play around :)
Usually we try to have nice backdrops - the kitchen chairs in the background just don't do it for me. However, it was late at night when we decided to take them so going outside wasn't an option!
congrats on the baby and leno. so super cool. i really like jay. what a good guy. now, about the baby. AAAAAACK!!! you guys are courageous! I know cause are kids are only like 1 week apart right? Good for you guys, I am so happy for you! love
ashlee
oh my goodness, bless his heart for calling, seriously, how wonderful that he took your letter seriously and called you personally.
Post a Comment