Ali & I have been growing our hair out for what seems like years. Today we went and got it cut so we could donate it to Locks of Love. Ali is so excited that some little girl will get her hair.
I Do Now
4 days ago
ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Posted by The Crazy Heads at 4:04 PM
10 comments:
I have the two most beautiful girls in my life, wouldn't you agree? I love it so much. You were beautiful before but now you are stunning. I love you!
Don't you two just look adorable!!! I love it!!!
Oh my word, so cute cute cute!!! Love both the cuts - especially yours!!! :-) Enjoy for summer! :-)
DARLING!!!
I love the haircuts.... please let Allie know how cute I think her hair is and how thoughtful she is too. You guys rock.
ash
You guys look Great! I'm sure you will both appreciate it in the months to come.
Tiff your new dew is beautiful. Its amazing how a new dew can make you feel too, I remember when I chopped my hair off (after Valerie b/c I was losing so much anyway, I probably didnt have enough to donate) it felt so clean rich. I think its awesome that you two went together to help a good cause and get primped too. :)
By the way Tiff you look great!!!!! and I love your brown shirt, Im so glad youre happy!!! :)
love you.
that "do" looks super cute on both of you! AND it will feel great in the summer heat! Good job you two- you two have lovely hair and it's going to look great on other people!
I love the short cuts! You both look great..what a fun mommy daughter thing to do!
Oh my goodness, I love it!!!!! I should have done that with Kenzie's hair awhile back, but didn't...... :( oh well....you did a good thing in place of me!
You girls look adorable! Perfect for the summer!
So cute Tiff! I love that you two did it together!! Love the short hair, just in time for summer!
Post a Comment