We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.15.2008

Crazy days!

Ethan - 4, Ali - 5, Oscar - 7 months, Reese - 5, Charlie - 3, Drew - 2 These are what my days have been consisting of. I feed, clean up after, play with, entertain, and drive around these crazy kids all day. It only gets really crazy sometimes. They tend to entertain each other pretty well and we usually only have minor bumbs or tears each day. Wish me luck! Oh yeah, let's add another one in 3 months and see what happens.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't think I could handle all those cute kiddos like you do. You go girl!

Debbie Murdock said...

You're a brave girl...I can barely handle my one!!! BTW...I tagged you on my blog.

Melissa said...

You are a brave and wonderful woman! Every single one of those kids is lucky to have you.

MKB said...

You are such a saint. I would seriously go crazy.

I LOVE Charlie's smile. He just cracks me up!

Waters said...

Super Mom to the rescue!!!!