We decided to give Oscar a try at waffles.......he LOVED it! He consumed more than Ali & Charlie in half the time.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hannah really likes pancakes, but I have never given them to her whole. Oscar doesn't choke on them? I guess I'm a bit paranoid. Hannah probably would enjoy a mouthful of food rather than a morsal at a a time.
There is something about waffles isn't there? Pancakes, Jason can take them or leave them, but waffles...that definitely gets some excitement going! How fun that he likes them. yum yum!
Was the decision to give Oscar a waffle based on the fact Ali can microwave and serve them to Charlie, all by herself? I see where this is going..."Ali go make Charlie and Oscar breakfast. Good Job, wake me up in 10 minutes."
4 comments:
Hannah really likes pancakes, but I have never given them to her whole. Oscar doesn't choke on them? I guess I'm a bit paranoid. Hannah probably would enjoy a mouthful of food rather than a morsal at a a time.
There is something about waffles isn't there? Pancakes, Jason can take them or leave them, but waffles...that definitely gets some excitement going! How fun that he likes them. yum yum!
Was the decision to give Oscar a waffle based on the fact Ali can microwave and serve them to Charlie, all by herself? I see where this is going..."Ali go make Charlie and Oscar breakfast. Good Job, wake me up in 10 minutes."
His big blue eyes are so dang cute! If people wouldn't think I was strange, I'd eat my waffles that way too - looks yummy! hehe ;)
Post a Comment