We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.05.2008

Oscar is mobile & Charlie's first day of preschool

I had to start with this picture. This t-shirt was Ryan's (obviously) when he was little. Here is Charlie on his first day of preschool. He goes 2 days a week and thinks he is pretty hot stuff.

This is not where I left Oscar. I put him about 5 feet away from my craft table but he managed to get to what he wanted to. Now I need to baby-proof the house.


He thinks he is a monkey! Either that or he is doing his workout routine again.

I just really loved this picture. See, they really do love each other.

I just loved these pictures of me & my baby. He is getting so big!

6 comments:

casa chandler said...

SO CUTE! i love new crawlers. it's so fun to watch them figure out new things. the only down fall is the baby-proofing, but even that's not too bad.
you look so great, tiffany. how are you feeling?

Jen Gillespie said...

Way Cute Tiff. Looks like you have your hands FULL. How are you feeling pregnancy wise? I hope good!

Debbie Murdock said...

Ahhh...the joys of baby proofing the house. Good luck with that!! Nothing is sacred anymore once you have kids.

valerie said...

You are so cute, I am loving your hair in that pic of you and oscar!
isn't it so sad when they become mobile and they aren't stuck in the place you want them to be???
Its always a happy/sad time when that happens for me, its so cute and fun to watch them get big, but sad that that stage ends! :)

Heather said...

It looks like Oscar is doing push-ups!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Oscar is more mobile than Hannah and she is 3 months older. I guess I shouldn't complain, the longer she takes to learn how to crawl, the less worry I have about the stairs and what not.