I have had a few people ask me how big I am getting. Here ya go.
I feel huge right now. I am almost 25 weeks pregnant and everything is going really well. I'm tired and achy, but that is to be expected. It is getting harder to give the kids a bath because I can't breathe when I bend over. Oh well. The kids are getting really excited for a baby girl to come. Ali & Charlie seem to be Oscar's face all the time and they fight over who gets to play with him. We figure that when the next one comes they will each have one baby to attack (in a good way).
Minnow
5 months ago







13 comments:
I still think you are the prettiest pregnant lady in the world! You look beautiful just like when you were pregnant with Ali!
I hate how fabulous you look! I can not believe you have a 7 month old and look so great being pregnant again! I am just jealous I guess :) good job!
Hi Tiffi,
WOW! You look....Awesome!
I can only imagine what a regular day is like for a women with 3 kids, a baby on the way and 17 extra kids to babysit. I admire you Tiff. I've said it a million times already, but if anyone could have a 7 month old and be 6 months pregnant. It would be you. Love you sis.
Hi Tiff, me again. The anonymous person was me. Tracy. I apparently did something wrong.
You look AWESOME! You go girl! We're going out this month for your birthday...anticipate my call! Love you!
looking adorable Tiff. I gave up baths a long time ago. Josh thankfully took that over for me. Hopefully you continue to feel great! You will need all the energy you can get right? Good luck cutie.
You're looking good girl!
That looks so fake ;) You look great kid!! Can't believe you're well over half way through. Time flies doesn't it!
You look beautiful...and happy, which is very important when you're pregnant! I have a little over 6 weeks to go and am having a girl. We are very excited, especially me because I can't wait to let this little spirit (and wiggly body) out of me. Yea, I'm at that stage!!
You are too cute with that belly of yours! I love that we are only a few weeks apart from each other. I still think it would be awesome if we were in the hospital together! I will be going in on the 4th of dec....so.....if you go early (which I think you usually do don't you??) we could be buds, you might have to be the one to come to my room cause I won't be able to walk very well!!! :)
We can always hope for something fun and exciting can't we?
I second the motion of you being wonder woman to have a 7 month old and prego....ugh, I don't envy you! :) but I love you...does that count?
Ya I think youre going to have to do something to have your baby on the 4th, because I dont think I can make another trip to the hospital....wha ha ha, just kidding. No but wouldnt it be fun if we were in the "olden days", by that only meaning how the maternity ward shared rooms, you and Val could share a room, and when youre sick of each other just put up the screen. As for everything else in the "olden days" (medical wise) we'll pass on those.
If only I could learn how to photoshop my face on your pregnant body and photoshop Oscar out and put a laundry basket in its place, Id be happy. Tiffany this pregnancy has nothing on you!!!
Ahhh, I'm missing it! You look great, I still can't believe you guys decide to have a girl after I leave. Don't worry about the baths, just have the kids bathe when Ryan gets home.
Looking good girl. And believe me- next to me you are a stick!! I am starting to think this baby is a 10 pounder! I know how you feel when you speak of bending over!
Post a Comment