We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.21.2008

Rain Rain, go away!

The kids & I came home during the rain storm on Saturday evening. When the kids got out of the car they walked over to the puddles to look at them. Ryan & I were in the garage staying dry and talking. When I see Charlie's desire to jump in the puddle I yell, "don't even think about mister." He gave me a huge grin knowing what I was talking about. 10 seconds later Ryan runs outside, jumps in a huge puddle and splashes the kids with a big wave of water. They look up at me to see if they are going to get into trouble. I just yelled, "whatever!" This is what came of a man who thankfully stills likes to play like the kids.



8 comments:

Melissa said...

What Fun!!

Mike said...

Hey Tiff -- Tell the big, wet nerd to update his blog. Your blog is great, by the way. I love the pictures. Tell the kids HI from their grumpy old Uncle Mike.

Waters said...

That's what men (or rather good daddies) for. That's so what Jared would do too........Tiff did you body slam it in the puddle too, but on your back of course?

casa chandler said...

i''m sure my hubby would have been doing the same thing if he had the chance but we were stuck inside a house with a bazillion other people because my brother's "garden reception" got rained out...or more like stormed out. anyway, great pics!

Heather said...

ohhh I bet they think he is the coolest!

~ kietra ~ said...

That is awesome. I heard a funn saying the other day- couldn't stop laughing. It applies to my husband and obviously your husband too! "Boys will be boys and men will be boys too."

Debbie Murdock said...

Too funny!! It's hard to get mad when the follow suit of Ryan :) What a good dad!

MKB said...

OH HOW I miss puddle jumping days! I would have been right beside Ryan. Well not right beside but down the road from him because I go puddle jumping throughout the neighborhood.