We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.21.2008

Say What????

Yesterday the kids and I were driving in the car and they wanted to sing Old McDonald. They started off with the traditional animals and then moved on to some creative thinking. Ali jumped in with this one: "....and on his farm he had a Mommy E-I-E-I-O. With a talk talk here and a talk talk there, here a talk....." you get the picture. What is that suppose to mean? I mean what am I supposed to take from that? Evidentally to my talkative 5 year old, I talk too much! When I was younger my family used to call me motor mouth, I guess not a lot has changed.

While I was looking for a farm picture I came across this comic and thought I would add it for your enjoyment.


P.S. Thanks for all the great comments on the whole bank issue. I looked around and decided to stay with Wamu for a bit longer, for now.

2 comments:

valerie said...

thats too funny. Did she just make that up herself, or did she here that from somewhere, cause that's pretty darn creative!

Tracy Nield said...

I think you got off easy with just being tagged as a talker. When Madison was young and learning her animals I asked what does a cow say, what does a pig say, etc. Then I asked, What does mommy say? Madison said "No No No!" Things really haven't changed that much. She'd probably still say the same thing. =)
Love you,
Tracy