We went to the zoo today to see the new giraffe & lions. While the new African exhibits were very cool we found this to be the most excited animal of the day.
The giraffe was big & beautiful They only had the momma out, they baby was in a cage in the building, but they did have windows in the building so we could still see it.
The lions were really cool. The male lion pretty much sat there the entire time, but the 2 female lions were very active. One of them kept walking along the glass back and forth and every once and a while she would pounce on the window. We thought it was really scary until we went to the snow leapord.
This was taken about 2 seconds before she pounced at Charlie's face. He actually thought it was really cool. Too bad I didn't get that on video.
Mufasa!!!!







3 comments:
finally Boise got their giraffe's. I always dropped whatever change I had in the donation boxes. I like to make a difference 30 cents at a time.
I had no idea we were getting those already! I'll have to go take the kids to see them.
At least the leapord was active and entertaining! :)
that's awesome they were so active! Usually it seems like the animals at our zoo are so bored. kate's been begging us to go so i guess it's a good time.
Post a Comment