We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.10.2008

Charlie's first field trip

Charlie & I were able to go on his first field trip last week. He had so much fun. We got to pick out pumpkins, go on a hay ride that took us to some animals (camel & zebra) what farm has those animals??? Charlie also got to do a corn maze and a haystack maze. They ended things with popcorn and juice. Charlie had a great time.







Charlie wanted to take a picture of me since I was taking so many pictures of him.


3 comments:

Laura said...

So Fun, I miss the good pumkin patches in Idaho

Mike said...

Nothing says Autumn like pumpkins and zebras. And camels.

Heather said...

I bet you are the best mom ever. I can just tell through your blogs and your children's smiling faces- you are the #1 mom to them. Way to go Tiff.