We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.25.2008

What a wonderful sealing day

Could we have asked for a more beautiful day for such a joyous occasion??? It was such a wonderful experience. How could things go bad when you are singing primary songs with your kids on the way to the temple? Thank you to everyone who came to show your love & support, it was so great to have our friends and family there to experience this with us. The kids were so adorable coming into the sealing room, they loved the mirrors. I loved seeing them all in white. Thanks Rod & Michelle for sending the outfit for Oscar, it fit him perfectly. They seemed a little nervous because everyone was staring at them. Oscar did so awesome, he didn't wiggle, cry or even whimper. He just looked at us so adorably.
~
I am so thankful for this experience that I was able to share with my wonderful husband, Ryan. He is truly my best friend and I can't wait to spend eternity with him. I have such an amazing husband and 3 great kids. I feel so blessed at this time in my life.
~
My awesome friend, Melissa, was so kind as to take some pictures for us. These are just two of them she was able to send and we should be getting more later. Thank you Melissa for being a part of it and capturing these moments for us.





Also, Ryan wrote an amazing post on his blog this morning before our sealing and I encourage you to read it. I love the way he writes and especially the things he says. Did I mention that I am so lucky? http://www.talesofthesupernerd.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Melissa said...

You two are one of the most wonderful couples I know. I'm so glad that you were able to have this day. I cannot say thank you enough for letting me be a part of it.

Laura said...

Congratulations guys, although we all knew this day would come, I am so glad it finally was here. What a wonderful time for your family.

casa chandler said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I've been thinking about your sweet family lately and am so happy to hear your day in the temple together was so wonderful!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Congrats! My parents said it was a wonderful experience. Your family looks so great in those pictures, you should definitely get one of those framed for your house....of course it will be outdated pretty quick here, huh? :) Congrats again, I'm really happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

We are SO happy for you all!!! :-D Congratulations, and best wishes for eternity!!! :-)

Van Wyk Family said...

Congratulation! I am so happy for your family! What an amazing blessing!

Jen Gillespie said...

Congrats you guys. That is awesome. I'm glad it was a perfect day for you. Wish I could have been there to share in your happiness, but I'm glad others got to!

~ kietra ~ said...

Congrats Tiffany! That is wonderful news.

Debbie Murdock said...

I am so happy for you and your little family!! What a wonderful experience to have all your children in the temple with you. I can just picture them singing all the way to the temple...what a perfect day!

Dawna said...

I am so happy for your family! I love the peace and happiness you can see on the faces of each of you in that sweet family picture - what a blessing!

Emily and Reese said...

Tiff, I love it, what a wonderful day! Congratulations!

George and Caralee said...

It was an amazing day! And I feel so priviledged to have been a part of it. Thank you for including us in this beautiful experience.
Ryan and Tiffany, you are an amazing couple and have set the greatest example of what "family" and "love" is all about. Especially to your children!
We love you!

Wendy said...

I haven't congratulated you guys yet on your sealing. I am so happy for you and and your family!

Julie Graham said...

Oh Tiff i am so happy for you and Ryan!! So Happy! "the JOY of life is to LOVE! I am so happy you two are sealed. It makes me smile to know that a dear friend of mine is so happy and doing so well! Congratulations!