We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.17.2008

Da-Da

I couldn't believe it. Oscar & I were walking through Jo-Ann Fabrics and this is what Oscar was repeating over & over & over again. I came home and recorded it as soon as possible. Oscar will be 9 months on the 25th.

4 comments:

casa chandler said...

i love it! it's amazing how much something so small means to you. it's just so special. good job oscar!

~ kietra ~ said...

Wow! Already?! That is the absolute BEST FIRST WORD.. ever in the whole entire world. Makes asking questions really easy.. who do you want to change your diaper.. "Da-Da" Who do you want to get up in the middle of the night because your teeth hurt... "Da-da"!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Beth said...

That is so adorable!!!

Heather said...

ohhhhhh- i bet that makes da-da soooo happy!! now you need to work on ma-ma!