We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.04.2008

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!

I am currently out of town in Pocatello visiting my sister for a scrapbook weekend when I received a phone call from Ryan. Please link to his blog to hear the great news, I just love the way he writes things. Love you Ryan and I am so excited!!!!

http://talesofthesupernerd.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

That is wonderful news! Congrats are in order.

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh Tiff that is wonderful news. Prayers truly are answered. Congrats!

Sarah King said...

That's great news! I am super happy for you guys!

MKB said...

So I am a total nerd and I totally cried when I read Ryan's blog. CONGRATS that is so awesome.

Melissa said...

Tiff, this is amazing news! I am so happy for you and your family. :)

Mike said...

"Welcome to the Black Parade" was playing while I read Ryan's post about you two getting sealed. You might have him look into changing that. Congratulations! I wish we could be there for it.

Langston Family said...

I couldn't be happier for a more deserving couple and family! Congratulations to all of you! I love you guys!!

casa chandler said...

How awesome! What a blessing! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to your beautiful family!

valerie said...

That is so awesome you guys!

Debbie Murdock said...

I am so happy for your family Tiff! Let us know when the big day will be here and we'll be expecting lots of pictures.

Jenni Renee said...

Oh Tiffany I am so happy for you! I am so glad that you are truly appreciated! Can't wait to hear when your family will be sealed. What a blessing!

Wendy said...

That's soooo exciting! Congratulations! And those are such sweet things that Ryan said about you.

Heather said...

AWESOME! Very happy for your family!!

Dawna said...

That really is the best news ever - congratulations!

George and Caralee said...

I left a comment for Ryan too. No need to say how much I love you, you are a kindred spirit. I knew it would happen and we did pray for you. Congrats, babe! Love ya!