Okay okay! Rest assured that I am NOT teaching "crap" in Primary music! I am rather tickled that he would choose that song, since it is the Jr. Primary's favorite song to sing. We sing it EVERY week for cryin outloud...why not for both songs in FHE! Hey, I dream it...yes I am LOSING my mind...help!! (get the picture with that song?)
6 comments:
LOL...makes ya wonder. Some of the kids I've heard sing "I'm a Child of God"...with parents kind of weird.
Um, I have NO idea.
That is so funny! Dallin calls the new song-I Am a Builder the "Bob the Builder song"
Then there's "Come, come ye saints, no toilet paper here!"
I love hearing the kids' versions!
Okay okay! Rest assured that I am NOT teaching "crap" in Primary music! I am rather tickled that he would choose that song, since it is the Jr. Primary's favorite song to sing. We sing it EVERY week for cryin outloud...why not for both songs in FHE! Hey, I dream it...yes I am LOSING my mind...help!! (get the picture with that song?)
I have a feeling you sit and laugh all day at the silliness he brings to your family! :)
I love it!
Post a Comment