We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.16.2009

Any takers????

We were going through our garage the other day and realized that we will no longer be needing this. It was only used for one season of bike riding when Charlie was little. Whoever wants it can have it, but my shipping prices are through the roof so you better just come pick it up.
AND
We got a new printer and I just can't bring myself to get rid of our old one. We converted to a MAC this year. The Mac and the Dell printer don't get along so we had to separate them. Any takers???? The picture is a picture of the owners manual. Just let me know. It still works great. It is a printer/fax/copier/scanner combo.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Are you serious?!?! I will pay you for that printer! I so desperately need a new printer! Let me know if you are serious and I'll have someone there with a check to take it off your hands.
kristidorman at gmail dot com

The Hutton Family said...

Hey Tiffany,
I would love to take the bike seat off your hands. I can pay you for it. Let me know when I can come pick it up!
Crystal
hcrystal82@aol.com

George and Caralee said...

IF the bike seat is still around I'd take it!