We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.25.2009

Let's do some math

This butternut squash
+
+
=equals=
and
What joy!

6 comments:

Hot Rod said...

This was very cute! Way to go Heads!

Debbie Murdock said...

Now why didn't I think of making baby food with the 5 million squash we had this summer?

Lyric Payne said...

Too bad I grew corn instead, which only produced one not very tasty ear!! By the way, I have a friend in my ward who used to be your 1st counselor in primary back in the day. Her name is Holly Crawford. She is such a sweetheart. She wants to hook back up with you so I told her I would give her your blog address.

Lindsey said...

Awesome! Now I know what I am going to grow next year. My kids didn't eat the squash I grew last year, but I didn't think of baby food!

Wendy said...

Nice!

Wendy said...

What a healthy little meal for baby Olivia. (somehow my "nice" got sent before I was ready).