We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.11.2009

A face only a mother would love.....and maybe a grandparent or two

Yesterday I went in Liv's room to find this beauty!!!!!
My own personal "snot rod". Oscar has a stream of snot down his face. We're fighting colds right now if you can't tell.

And Charlie's latest hot item found on the back of a box cereal that Albertsons practically paid me to take off their hands. (I've been slowing down on the couponing. I figure if I don't have room to store it I probably shouldn't buy it.)

LOVE LOVE LOVE these crazy kids!!!!!!

3 comments:

Waters said...

I feel like saying, "can we get enough of the colds already?!?!?" We too are fighting the beastly things, it seems like forever now!
yummy pictures by the way.

Van Horn Family said...

We have a cold that has started its way around our family as well.
Your pics made me a little sick.

Retired and Happy said...

I think they are a little gross but you are right grandma would just wipe the nose and love them to death.