We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.23.2009

So in LOVE.....

i LOVE this man!!!!!
How did I get so lucky? Ryan is sooo amazing. I am so blessed to have such a perfect husband. Thanks for being everything to me.

We got these pictures taken at my friend Allia's wedding. It was the coolest thing. They had the photo booth there and we got our picture taken. When it prints out 2 copies of the same picture print out. We cut them in half and took our copy. Then with the other copy everyone made them scrapbook pages with cute little comments and fun things to say. It was also their guest book. I thought it was the neatest idea.

8 comments:

MKB said...

Holy crap dude! How much weight have you lost you are looking good.

MKB said...

ps that was for Ryan.

Brittney said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my onesies. It's always nice to know that I'm not "talking" to myself when I put stuff on there. :) You guys look great. Did you take those on a date?

Melissa said...

I love those photo booths... Who is that skinny dude you are with? :)

Lindsey said...

Such cute pictures. Ryan is doing great with the weight loss. Is the competition over? That is a really good idea about the photo booth. What will people come up with next?

George and Caralee said...

You are both so darn cute!

valerie said...

I feel like such a dork after that comment i made to Ryan at the wedding. HOnestly, its weird how I feel like I know him, when in all reality I don't! Leave it me to make a fool of myself! I hope he didn't take that comment too seriously, but he does look great! :)

Heather said...

that is a cool idea. and what darling pictures of you two!