We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.10.2009

New Hiding Places

I asked Charlie to put the laundry from the dryer into the basket and this is what I got.

Oscar also found a new hiding place.

And Livy can now hide under the chairs or maybe she was doing pull-ups, I'm not sure.
Gotta love these CRAZY kids!!!!

7 comments:

The Hutton Family said...

Thanks! That made me laugh!!

Jen Gillespie said...

Too cute. Always keep ya on your toes don't they!

Mrs. Hauck said...

That little livy is so cute! :) I love the idea that she could be trying to do pull-ups! Simply adorable kiddos!

Undaunted said...

LOL I am surprised that Oscar didn't get stuck. I love Livy doing pull ups. Cracks me up. :D

Waters said...

ready or not here I come!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these pictures Tiff, They are hilarious.

Laura said...

My kids hide in our round cabinet too. Elliot always is pinching her fingers. OUCH. What happened to under the beds like when I was a kid. Oh, I guess my mom kept under our beds clean, where as that's where I shove my kids toys. Hmmm.

Wendy said...

good thing you actually know about these hiding places... those are good!!!