We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

9.30.2009

Super Heros & Veggie Tales

We had Drew over today, this is what they did most of the day.
These 2 little boys had so much fun playing super hero. I love their cheesy little grins.
Oscar had to get in on it too. We just used a hand towel for him.
Super-Oscar!
I made this today.....
and soon it will look this.
Our original idea was to dry them, crush them, package them and then have fresh crushed peppers.
But I think they look so nice in my kitchen. We'll see.
While we are on the veg topic, does anyone know why zucchini's do this? Just a question.
We had Ali pull all of the vegetables she could before it got really cold. These are a few of my favorite. I guess we should have specified that the really little ones could have been left.
This one is my favorite, so tiny.

3 comments:

Van Horn Family said...

Ali was just doing what you asked her to do. The boys look like they had a lot of fun.

Debbie Murdock said...

Are you talking about the zucchini "sweating"? If so, my squash did the same thing. Maybe I misinterpreted the pic.

Jen Gillespie said...

I'm not sure why the zucc does it, but I do know it is the same things with a real house plant when you cut a leaf or a vine off. It "sweats" and tries to seal itself off, I think.