We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.23.2009

a celebration

Ryan had such a wonderful surprise for me yesterday:
Sunday will be our one year anniversary of our sealing in the temple. We were able to go to the temple last night also, it was wonderful and very needed. I love going to the temple with my hubby!
He is such a wonderful perfect husband, I am so lucky. He even got a really great deal on the flowers. Normally he would never tell me how much he paid but he said I would enjoy them more if I knew how inexpensive they were.
They are beautiful and currently making my kitchen table look lovely. Happy anniversary sweetie! I love you.
This is just a fun picture of the little ones playing.
Here is Livy's first experience with mac n' cheese. Bit thumbs up, she loved it!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

happy anniversary! yes mac and cheese seems to be a good one for little kids doesn't it.

Debbie Murdock said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I had to laugh at the "get a good deal" on the roses comment. You know you're solid in your marriage when that's important LOL

Brittney said...

No, so far Tyler is developing completely normal except for expressive language. He's just not talking yet. We're being careful and getting him extra help now to hopefully get him up to speed in time for preschool. Autism tends to run in families, so it's always good to get help in deficient areas just in case.

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Happy Anniversary! Her face is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the teeth!!! Your kids are so cute! Happy Temple Anniversary! You two deserve all possible good things in life! Love ya :)

George and Caralee said...

Your sealing was one of the most beautiful experiences I have had in the temple. Can hardly believe it has been a year!
Heard you did a great job on your talk...sorry I missed it! Love you all you sweet Head family!

Retired and Happy said...

Tiff,
I am so glade you and the kids are part of our family. How could Ryan not shower such a wonderful wife!

Chops

Jen Gillespie said...

Wow, where I been? I've missed a ton on your blog. Congrats on your anniversary. That was such wonderful news when you got the letter from Salt Lake giving the go ahead. I can't believe it's been a year already! So happy for you. You DEFINITELY deserve it!