We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.16.2009

A day at the park!

Yesterday I got to hang out with these awesome kids!
It was so nice outside we decided to go on a scooter ride.

Charlie really is my monkey.
We went to Ali's school to play. It was funny watching her tell us all about everything. She has been going there for quite some time now, you know.

We just wanted to hang out!
Livy had lots and lots of fun.
I just thought this was so cute. It is very rare that these two help each other so I had to capture it to prove that it does happen once and a while.
And who doesn't need a little bark in their diet. Notice the piece going up her nose. Nice, Liv.
We had such a fun day at the park. Love these crazy kids!

3 comments:

Michelle Colt said...

They are cute!! I love those kinda days!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable!!!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the one of the four of them! Isn't this weather nice!